A leader within the Inks industry are recruiting for an experienced Development Chemist to join the team in East London to assist with development of their unique products used in the printing industry. The primary focus of the Development Chemist is to lead all new product development and improving existing formulations, as well designing experiments to assist in the development process.
To be considered for this Development Chemist role, you will have significant experience in formulation of either inks, coatings or resins, with a previous track record of new product development.
- New product development and formulation of inks/coatings.
- Improving existing formulations when required.
- Formulation of inks/coatings against specific project briefs working to customer application requirements.
- Design of experiments to assist with the development process.
- Customer interaction when working on specific projects.
- Sourcing alternative raw materials when required.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- At least a Degree, or equivalent to, in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Extensive experience within the inks or coatings industry.
- Significant experience in formulation of inks, coatings or resins.
- Previous industrial experience responsible for new product introduction/development.