A leading company within the coatings sector are looking for a Development Chemist to join their ever growing long term development team. They are keen for candidates with previous lab experience who want a successful career in the coatings sector, specifically coatings development.
To be considered for the role you must be qualified up to degree level in Chemistry or related subject and have laboratory experience, this can be within industry or during your degree.
- Practical laboratory work, including; Paint formulation
- Paint Manufacturing
- Colour Matching
- Producing Technical Data Sheets
- Evaluating Raw Materials
- Physical Testing of Paints
Skills and Experience :
- Strong knowledge of coil coatings with formulation, application and performance experience (preferable)
- Good practical lab skills
- Qualified at minimum BSc level in Chemistry or related subject
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365