Analytical Development Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
A Pharmaceutical company in West Yorkshire are recruiting a for an Analytical Development Scientist to develop analytical methods for new and existing products - This role is open to experienced development analysts and people looking to move into analytical development
- Lead method development projects for pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products in accordance with ICH Q2 guidelines
- Transfer of validated methods, ensuring compatibility with the in-house lab equipment/processes
- Supervise other analysts, including reviewing documentation and providing training where required
- Prior experience of all key analytical techniques and including HPLC and GC.
- Prior experience of analytical method development is highly desirable
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as MHRA and ICH Q2
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for this Analytical Development Scientist are happening soon so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information