An amazing opportunity for an electrical engineer looking to focus their skills into research and development. As a detector technologist, you will be collaboratively working with the analytical team. You will be in charge of further development and innovation of existing technology, combating technical challenges and communicating with the team and external partners of any issues and solutions. A great chance for a specialist looking to further their specialty within R&D or anyone looking to challenge their abilities in a development focused position. If you are interested in the position, apply with your CV below!
- Degree in an engineering discipline with an electrical focus.
- Understanding of electronics, optics, and coding.
- Working alongside the analytical and development team.
- Ensuring all developments meet all safety and complies with national and local regulations.
- Focusing on development and technological advancements.
- Acting as the technical expert, providing expert knowledge and technical assistance to customers.