Deputy QC Manager
An outstanding opportunity has arisen as a Deputy QC Manager. This is to work for one of the top 3 largest, most successful CDMO's in the UK - aiming to grow their Laboratory & Technical Capacity by a further 200-250 people. This will be over the next 12-18 months. As a Deputy QC Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coaching Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians. If you are an experienced Raw Materials Team Leader with a GMP background, this role will be of interest to you.
As a Deputy QC Manager, you will receive a uniquely comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Salary between £40k - £49k - depending on experience.
- 30+ days per annum holiday (including ability to work bank holidays and redeem those days to suit you).
- Access to Occupational Health & free Employee Well-being Support.
- Pension 4.5% employer contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Non-profit organisation - all profit is re-invested - creating a culture of development, investment & progression.
Key skill set summary;
- HPLC / LC-MS Method Development (3-5 years)
- Leadership Skills
- Line Management experience
- Previous Raw Material Analysis.
- Worked in a UK GMP environment.
Please apply now to be contacted immediately or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions