Cosmetics Brand Technologist
Up to £50,000 dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Product Development professional in the beauty industry? Looking to work for a leading cosmetics business who have grown exponentially over the past 12 months? Science Solutions are pleased to be working in partnership with this entrepreneurial business who have sites across the globe.
The purpose of this role is to develop new products and processes, ensuring products are progressed through the NPD pipeline including concept, development, trial and testing stages, right the way through to launch for cosmetic brands. You will work collaboratively with the NPD, Innovation and Regulatory teams.
- Assist in the development and design of new cosmetic formulations and products
- Monitor suppliers delivery to CPAs and brief requirements, in partnership with the Project Managers
- Manage the product development process from concept to launch, providing technical insights to NPD and Marketing teams, contributing to the NPD brief from a technical perspective
- Manage and organise sample requirements for product testing, evaluation and user trials
- Work with supplies on INCI lists, pack copy, claims and testing data
- Use analytical and scientific data to provide insights and aid decision making on products for marketing team
- Proactively raise and deal with NPD issues within the team to ensure minimal impact to the business such as potential ingredient issues or queries
- Gather and approve regulatory documentation
- Register new products under the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal
- Experience within the beauty/cosmetics industry
- Good understanding of EU and UK cosmetic regulations
- Experience in collating product information files