Cosmetic/ Personal Care Quality and Regulatory assistant - Nottingham
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience within the quality and regulatory side of the Personal care/cosmetic industry! This brilliant company are looking for a quality and regulatory assistant to join their team due to growth within the business!
- Requesting technical information on raw materials
- Supporting the regulatory and quality team on delivery of customer information
- Generating documents such as procedures
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met
- Handle customer enquires
- Scientific GCSE subjects
- Scientific degree desirable
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of the Personal care/cosmetic industry
If this sounds like you apply by clicking the link!
Or get in touch