Compliance & Raw Materials Officer
Up to £35,000
Science Solutions are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer that supply into the Cosmetics & Personal Care arena. Due to continued growth over the past year or so, they have realised a need for a Compliance & Raw Materials Officer to be a dedicated part of their team, supporting the R&D function to ensure consistent, up to date compliance with latest industry legislation and changes.
Working in close partnership with the other Technical team members, the role holder will be responsible for providing an effective product compliance and raw material support service, ensuring to provide a great technical service, to both internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience in Cosmetic Regulations, REACH and CLP compliance.
Key Duties & Experience Required:
- EU/UK Cosmetic/REACH/CLP regulation compliance
- Product compliance verification
- Non-EU/UK regulatory awareness/researching
- Regulatory landscape monitoring
- Customer query researching & guidance
- Regulatory document library control
- Product SDS control / SDS generation
- Document control & maintenance
- Approval compliance verification/guidance
- Internal RM specification control
- Customer query management
Please click the link to apply or get in touch with Science Solutions for more information!