£50,000 - £55,000
A busy, growing Cosmetics + Personal Care manufacturer based in Suffolk are looking to grow their commercial team with an experienced, commercial professional to join them as Commercial Manager.
Managing a large commercial team, the successful candidate would be instrumental in overseeing the day-to-day management and progress of product development and brand growth, driving the business forward and fulfilling customer expectations.
- Lead, manage and develop the Commercial team, ensuring all team members implement correct company systems and NPD processes.
- Managing the NPD process directly and alongside Account Managers, ensuring full completion of multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Ensuring effective management of the team for all NPD from concept to launch, generating CPAs and Smart Sheets.
- Internal liaison with teams such as Accounts and Technical for the ongoing development process and resolving any issues.
- Responsible for resolving commercial issues, making effective decisions regarding difficulties experienced during production with Supply Chain and Production.
- Responsible for resolving any NCRs raised.
- Driving the project cycle forward and dealing with any escalated or high priority issues.
- Developing strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- Previous management experience within a larger team.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full NPD process, and experience of Project Management.
- Commercial awareness of relevant markets.