Bioremediation Scientist - Lancashire
A new opportunity with a brand-new research company in the Lancashire area in the environmental science industry. This is a client-facing role with responsibilities based in the lab and field. This job would be suitable for someone with industry and/or academic experience with bioremediation.
- Troubleshooting problems on industrial waste processing sites
- Advising the sales team by helping them develop remediation strategies for clients
- Develop systems for efficacy testing of environmental products
- Working in the field to develop field experimental protocols related to each R&D project aim.
- Analysing datasets that arise from field work and laboratory experiments
- Calibrating field equipment for use in sample collection
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum degree in environmental engineering or a similar scientific discipline
- Preferably industry experience or a strong academic background in bioremediation or similar
- Willingness to commute around the country to meet clients
- A UK driver's licence
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems relating to waste management and microbiological sampling/testing.
- Full right to work in the UK