Pioneering research into state-of-the-art vaccine technology has now resulted in a South East-based company hiring a Clinical Trials Manager to project manage early phase clinical trials happening here in the UK. If you have a background in data management within the UK regulatory and GxP frameworks to get new products into human clinical trials then I would be keen to speak further about this Clinical Trials Manager position. The company will start interviewing very shortly, and this Clinical Trials Manager position will be a key career move for someone looking to build further upon their achievements in novel drug development.
Your day to day duties as a Clinical Trials Manager will be:
- Design and management of the clinical trial, with extensive liaison with the external partners running the trial
- Ensuring regulatory and ethical compliance, within GCP guidelines, of data, processes and documentation
- Data checking and adjusting where needed in order to hit trial objectives
- Staying abreast of regulatory changes pertinent to target therapeutic areas and global markets
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- A track record running early phase clinical trials in the UK
- The ability to lead projects to demanding timescales and regulatory frameworks
- A relevant science degree, or otherwise certified as a CRA, or equivalent
- Strong motivation to leading 100% compliant processes via personnel management
- Attention to detail and time management strengths
- A good team-working approach
This client is already conducting initial interviews for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum) so as to not miss out on the opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
When choosing your scientific recruitment specialist, why should it be Dr Paul Mears, Head of Chemical recruitment, at Science Solutions?
The team I manage here focus solely on matching scientists to positions in the UK speciality chemical industry, and related areas such as drug discovery and agrochemicals, which is where my own experience and network position me best for clients and job seekers alike. Supplemented by a background working in the speciality chemicals and fragrance and flavours sectors, I completed academic studies with a PhD in organic chemistry at the University of Manchester, which came after graduating with a BSc at the University of Leeds' famous Colour & Polymer Chemistry department. Following a short post-doctoral research post I built up nearly seven years' experience in recruiting scientists into new jobs. Full references and testimonials of successful assignments such as Technical Directors, Heads of Operations and quick turnarounds for urgent laboratory needs can be found on my LinkedIn profile - search Paul Mears.