Read on for an opportunity to take your chemistry skillset into a non-lab based role within a speciality chemistry firm based in the Midlands region. Have you gained a people-focussed skillset through work experience or summer placements? If you are a preferring to use your science away from the laboratory then this Chemistry Sales position could well be for you.
Your day to day duties will be:
- Blogging and related digital marketing to promote a chemical portfolio to clients
- Management of sales accounts and visiting clients in UK and abroad
- Using data to optimise sales processes
- Building your own portfolio of clients in the UK speciality chemical industry via cold calling and warm leads
A background in the following is required for the role:
- Relevant degree relating to speciality chemicals or coatings industry
- A high degree of attention to detail in written English
- A flair for creating content on various media
- Any knowledge of graphics software like Photoshop is highly relevant
Please apply immediately for consideration as my client offers career development plus a highly attractive package.
For full consideration for this opportunity please apply with your CV (2 pages max., Word document format), plus your salary, location and eligibility to work in the UK details.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.