Read on for an opportunity to take your chemistry skillset into a non-lab based role. Have you gained a people-focussed skillset through work experience or summer placements? If you are a preferring to use your science away from the laboratory then this position in my team could well be for you.
Your day to day duties may consist a blend of:
- Generating cold and warm leads from chemical manufacturers across the UK
- Blogging and related digital marketing to promote our portfolio to clients
- Management of sales accounts and visiting clients in the UK
- Using data to optimise sales processes
A background in the following is required for the role:
- Relevant background knowledge for the chemicals industry
- A high degree of attention to detail in written English
- A flair for creating content on various media
- Any knowledge of technical recruitment is highly relevant
Please apply immediately for consideration as I will be shortlisting over the next couple of weeks.
For full consideration for this opportunity please apply with your CV (2 pages max., Word document format), plus your salary, location and eligibility to work in the UK details.
Hint - a good way to get my attention is to chase up your application with a phone call, and to show how much research into this career path you have done!