£30,000 - £40,000
Science Solutions are currently working in partnership with a reputable beauty product manufacturer. Due to recent growth, they are seeking chemists at all levels to join their talented and busy R&D Team as they take on some exciting new skincare, haircare and beauty brands.
- Work closely with the R&D team in developing products to fit the needs of the customer, conducting required performance and compatibility testing, matching benchmark performance, claims and critical path
- Ensure all samples are checked against a standard for colour, texture and odour. Reporting any anomalies to a line manager
- Keep and maintain accurate records of product development and product specifications
- Request samples from suppliers and ensure all relevant paperwork associated are collated and stored before samples leave the lab
- Perform and accurately record lab tests e.g. pH, viscosity etc.
- A degree in a Scientific field - e.g. Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or similar
- High level of attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Be an effective communicator and able to prioritise work load to deliver against deadline
- Familiar with Office 365 and its applications
- Familiar with using information systems to record, retrieve and update all relevant development and testing data