Chemicals Category Manager - Sales
Up to £38,000 DOE
Bury St Edmunds
A leading manufacturer of chemicals are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic Scientific professional, with knowledge and understanding of Chemistry, to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for managing the group's chemicals portfolio, as well as partnerships with customers and suppliers. You will also have a great understanding of chemicals, as you will be the main point of contact for any chemical enquiries for key accounts.
We would also consider graduates with a year in industry for this role, as long as you are interested in Sales/Commercial!
- Liaise with relevant departments and stakeholders to executive the category's strategy
- Identify and evaluate any growth opportunities, acting as point of contact for the category
- Manage financial performance including assisting in guide prices, costings and contributing to improvements
- Understand the internal aspects of the category including procurement, manufacturing to sale and have an awareness of ongoing activities in the category
- Provide education opportunities to ensure product awareness as well as provision of new information
- A full UK driving license
- Experience in sales/commercial environment
- Experience in data collection, extraction and analysis
- A scientific background/knowledge