Are you an experienced Chemical or Process Engineer? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Our client is undergoing a huge new expansion and wants to expand the team that will make this expansion a success. They're looking for an experienced process or chemical engineer to assist with both the scale-up and tech transfer of their existing technology, but also taking the lead in exploring future opportunities to improve processes/. This is a great opportunity for a chemical or process engineer either in the Hampshire area or looking to relocate.
The role will involve designing flow rigs and coordinating with the production team, writing P&ID and other technical documentation and liaising with suppliers.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in and coordinate trial production programmes and manage the introduction of new products into the plant.
- Participate in CAPEX and R&D projects, new product developments and process design improvements.
- Maintain and update COSHH and RA documentation.
- Carry out operational training, ensuring training records are current and valid.
- Assess and update plant operating documentation.
- Work with management to produce improvement programmes to increase efficiency whilst improving safety.
- Manage a variety of engineering and technical projects.
- Engage with both engineering and suppliers.
The ideal person will:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Have 3-5 years relevant industrial experience
- Have experience of managing teams in an industrial environment
- Work to strict safety and quality standards
- Have an analytical and methodical approach so problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of time management and planning within an industry setting
- Have a keen attention to detail and be safety oriented
If you have the relevant skills and attitude to excel at this role, please click the link to apply now with an up-to-date CV.