A great opportunity as a Chemical SDS Author has become available in the North East with the possibility to work remotely! As a Chemical SDS Author you will be responsible for ensuring chemical compliance and advising on SDS creation. Whether you are an experienced Chemical SDS Author or you are early on in your chemicals career and are looking to transition outside of the laboratory then apply below!
Key Responsibilities as a Chemical SDS Author
- Develop and advise on SDS creation
- Ensure chemical compliance for all products
- Reviewing SDSs and working closely with customers regarding chemical compliance
Key Requirements as a Chemical SDS Author
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior experience within the chemicals industry
- Good awareness of health and safety within a chemical environment
If this role sounds like your next move then please apply below with your CV to be considered!
Graduates with placements/internships within the chemicals industry are encouraged to apply!