Chemical Process Operator – FMCG – Denbighshire
Looking for a Chemical Process Operator to join an expanding FMCG manufacturing business. There will further career progression opportunities from the initial Chemical Process Operator position along with excellent training. As a Chemical Process Operator you will work on diverse range of projects and also have the opportunity to work 4-day weeks during the summer.
- Precious experience as a production operative working safely with chemicals.
- Health & Safety background
- Background in FMCG, Food or transferable industry
- Forklift truck licence
- Any experience working to ISO001 standards is desirable.
- Blending raw materials
- Following formulations provided by the Quality team
- Completing paperwork
- Setting up, selecting, and weighing raw materials correctly
- Identifying issues
- Enforcing regulations policies
- Supporting line packing and production
- Adherence to health and safety policies
- Ensuring operating practices result in minimal environmental impacts
- Manual handling (up to 25kg)
If you are interested I this chemical process operator role or working in a production operative position please send me a word version of your CV!!