Process engineer required to work with a prestigious global Chemical Manufacturing company. The Process Engineer will be responsible for plant engineering, maintenance, H&S and work closely with other operational teams on site to develop new and improve existing production processes.
We require an experienced engineer that has knowledge of chemical processes and scale up procedures. The process engineer will be required to deliver continuous improvement within quality, safety and the production process.
- Root Cause Analysis and improvements process
- Provide Guidance and develop plans for and Engineering teams
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance activities to prevent future faults in assigned area of responsibility
- Adhere to all procedures, standards, and project systems to support efficient performance
- Minimum qualification of BEng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4 years site/plant-based experience
- Maintenance scheduling and engineering support experience
- Experience of Managing a team of Engineers and operators