What will I do?
- To conduct requalification and calibration activities in adherence with the schedule and procedures.
- Plan and prioritise the day to day workload of the shift to ensure efficient use of resource.
- You will ensure compliance to the departments and site's procedures.
- Collaborate closely with various departments to contribute to efficient performance.
- Assist in the investigation of problems and provide support to the business in resolving quality issues.
- You will be required to ensure adequate training has been received and detailed.
- Preparation & completion of documents in a timely manner.
- Write, review and authorise protocols and SOPs required to support activities.
- Archive all critical documentation and be able to access information on demand.
- Identify personal development needs and agree performance and career development plans.
- Ability to present activities to an auditor.
- Align with GMP and GEP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures.
- Support the management and supervision of contractors used to complete the activities required within the department.
What do I need?
- GCSEs in English and Maths Grade C or above.
- Experience and knowledge in a testing, calibration or qualification environment
- Good analytical thinking, dynamic, pro-active approach to the workload
- Knowledge of cGMP is desirable
Please contact Liam SMith on 01925 909043 or email