Salary - Competitive
A wet-wipe manufacturer providing into the Household, Cosmetics, and Personal Care industries are looking for a Brands & Insight Development Chemist to join their team based in North Wales.
This role would see the successful candidate taking an active part in the company's New Product Development and innovation activities for the company brands and consumer products, through the entire R&D process.
- Develop and implement plans for successful new product development for the business.
- Manage new product development formulations from lab scale through to commercialization.
- Manage R&D trials, planning, organizing and implementing material, product and processing trials.
- Liaison with both customers and suppliers throughout the R&D process.
- Manage product performance and safety testing on new products.
- Manage projects from concept to completion, meeting the required timescales.
- Manage introduction of new products by creating raw material, product and customer specifications.
- Conducting formulation and stability trials.
- Product safety testing and validation.
- Identify appropriate raw material and chemical suppliers, liaising with internal teams such as Purchasing on the approval of cost saving alternative raw materials.
- 2-5 years' experience in the development and management of Cosmetics or Personal Care consumer products.
- Scientific degree in Chemistry or related.