£30,000 - £35,000 (£40,000 for the perfect candidate)
This company is a unique and family run beauty brand that has great growth potential. They provide excellent opportunities for development and would love for someone to grow with their company.
The Brand Manager should understand the unique attributes of the brands within the company portfolio and researches the global competitive marketplace to make and lead activities that continue to grow each brand in line with company targets and in the protection of the brand IP.
- Maintain continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends in the masstige IB and beauty environment
- Develop new NPD line extensions (and potentially brands), with recommendations around retail price point and competitive position, in line with company growth expectations, seeking innovative and ownable product characteristics that enhance the brand proposition. Collaborating with Technical and NPD to ensure that this is maintained through the development process
- Development of brand assets including brand & copy bible, lead campaign photography and outline marketing concepts and content that underpin the brand proposition
- Develop campaign content to achieve brand objectives and sales plans
- Business, Brand or Marketing related degree or similar qualification
- 5+ years experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns from within the IB/beauty/lifestyle or retail industry ideally with international experience and as a Brand Manager.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with a drive for results, ideally with direct line management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint