Regulatory Consultant (Biopesticides)
Our client is a contract research organisation looking for a regulatory expert in the field of biopesticides to either join their team in London or flexible/home working could be considered for an experienced candidate. The role will consist of regulatory dossier submissions for biopesticide-specific products. This job could be suitable for a technical specialist in the field of biopesticides in a consultancy, CRO or similar organisation.
- Consulting on plant protection products (PPP) and Biocidal product regulations (BPR).
- Using industry standard software (EPISUITE and OECD toolbox) to predict chemical properties and toxicological properties of chemicals.
- Identifying analogues and applying read-across strategies.
- Providing regulatory assistance with UK/EU dossier submissions.
- Potentially training new members of staff as the company looks to expand
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3-10 years of experience in regulatory affairs, preferably with a toxicology background.
- A minimum BSc in chemistry or a similar scientific background
- An understanding of REACH, ECHA and BPR regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format