Want a chance to be working for a growing CRO who are currently increasing their headcount and expand the company. As a bioanalytical scientist you will be given a clear progression to obtain your goals, with constant exposure and training available. This opportunity will give you the chance to propel your career with opportunities to be able to build your own team.
- Analytical assay development and be able to steer the project with the delivery of the results.
- Present your research and findings to internal and external audiences
- Be able to support lab maintenance and operation
- PhD or with BSc/MSc level in chemistry, life sciences or biochemistry with a few years experience in analytical techniques.
- Have knowledge of analytical methods and assay development
- Mammalian cell culture and protein analysis (Desirable)