Assistant Process Engineer
Science Solutions are working in partnership with a leading consumer goods manufacturer who, due to continued growth, are actively seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Process Engineer to join their team of dedicated professionals.
You will be responsible for assisting in the process development, scale-up, validation and optimization of new and existing products. This opportunity is a factory-based role and requires strong collaboration across the business with various departments!
* Ensure products are scaled-up from the lab to pilot plant, to factory level
* Conduct risk assessments on products and design experimental plans to reduce risk
* Develop robust manufacturing solutions to the new product development team
* Issue methods of manufacture for new and existing products
* Validate the manufacturing process of new formulations that enter the factory
* Support the wider team within Quality to ensure all products are manufactured to the highest standards
* Complete projects and continuous improvement initiatives, focus on Lean Six Sigma, 5S etc.
* A passion to succeed and continuously improve
* A degree in Science or Engineering
* Understanding of the FMCG industry and a manufacturing environment
* Highly motivated
* Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills