Are you a highly motivated and skilled scientist with a passion for advancing drug discovery and development? Do you have expertise in cellular and biochemical assay development, and a desire to contribute to the development of novel therapeutics? If so, there is an exciting opportunity to join a biotechnology company in Cambridge, at the forefront of advancing innovative treatments in the field of immuno-oncology.
As an Assay Development Scientist, you will develop and execute a variety of assays to select and characterise the in vitro functional activity of drug candidates. Your work will be crucial in advancing the company’s drug discovery pipeline and supporting the development of life-changing therapies.
Qualifications and Experience required include:
- BSc or MSc with proven industry experience in similar role, or recent PhD graduate;
- Experience of cell-based assays such as proliferation, cell binding, cytokine release, and tumour killing;
- Experience with biochemical assays such as ELISA, TR-FRET, and FMAT;
- Prior experience implementing automation for screening;
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced research environment.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.