A growing biotech company based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a Development Scientist, with a background in assay development and IVDs.
As a Development Scientist, you will.
- Work in a team and build your expertise to help development in the company;
- Liaise with managers to help support marketing and data;
- Work with QC, manufacturing, validation teams
- Record data, interpret result and present your work to management;
- Have client interaction and attend conferences on different projects.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in a relevant biological discipline with relevant IVD and assay development experience working to ISO13485 standards.
- Experience in IVD molecular/immunoassays for diagnostic purposes.