Science Solutions - Aseptic Release Officer - Pharmaceuticals - £23k-£26k
Science Solutions are currently recruiting for multiple Aseptic Release Officers responsible for releasing multi-dose Pharmaceutical products in line with GMP and MHRA regulations at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility in the Newcastle region.
As an Aseptic Release Officer you will have a minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical GMP experience from either a QA, QC or production role and have a good attention to detail
- Release of compounded products in accordance with defined procedures
- Quality Control release of materials in accordance with defined procedures
- Build new products, compile applicable documentation and co-ordinate their approval
- Actively work towards increasing the shelf life of selected finished products
- Investigate new product opportunities including practical development work, raw material procurement and searching for published stability data
- Scientific Degree Qualification (or equivalent) is highly desirable although not essential depending on experience
- At least 2 years post-qualification relevant GMP experience
- Experience using GxP Quality Management System
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Aseptic Processes/ Quality Release of Aseptic Finished Products
Interviews for this Aseptic Release Officer position are happening now so please apply today or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.