Aseptic Production Manager
Oxford - £50-£60k - we are looking for someone who has the fundamental capability to develop & implement aseptic processes
This is a unique opportunity for a the right candidate to join a pharmaceutical company as an Aseptic production manager in a career defining role to grow and develop an aseptic unit as part of ambitious growth project.
As the Aseptic Production Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Small scale process design for aseptic processes
- Implementation of relevant quality standards for Clean Room operation and compounding (GMP/ISO).
- hiring & building a team of compounding technicians
- working strategically as part of the senior leadership team
- Advising on equipment requirements - Sterilizers, autoclaves & process equipment.
- Writing SOPs, validation documentation and reports
As the Aseptic Production Manager you will have:
- Knowledge of aseptic manufacturing and sterile manufacturing strategies
- Previous experience of Aseptic manufacture - Lab scale and/or Specials, small batch.
- A relevant degree qualification in pharmacy or related science or technical field
- An ability to supervise and train Aseptic personnel as the business grows, providing guidance and support whilst reporting to the Senior Production Manager
Please apply now to be considered or contact Simon Fowler at Science Solutions