An Oxfordshire-based biotechnology company is seeking an Analytical Scientist to join their team focussed on the development of products to target infectious diseases.
Your responsibilities as an Analytical Scientist will include:
- Performing routine HPLC and/or cell-based assays;
- Optimising and developing methods for the analysis of novel biomolecules;
- Carrying out validation studies to verify new methods.
Requirements for this role:
- BSc or higher in relevant scientific discipline;
- Prior experience in a similar role within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry;
- Proven experience optimising, developing, and validating methods for the analysis of biomolecules using HPLC and/or cell-based assays.
Interview are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information.