Analytical Development Scientist
A great opportunity has now become available, as an Analytical Development Scientist. Commutable from Manchester city centre, a highly sought after position with one of the most established, early-stage drug development, chemical research, and API manufacturing sites.
Responsibilities for the Analytical Development Scientist
- Follow current practices to ensure continuous improvement within the Analytical Development team.
- Ensure the QMS is compliant and used correctly following analysis.
- Confident, you will need to present your analytical data to, internal Colleagues, managers, and clients on a weekly basis.
- Work within a team to ensure regulations are being followed and high level of accuracy is being met and adhered to across the team.
- Ensure continuous improvement for the storage of analytical data.
- Follow SOPs and always adhere to GMP.
Requirements for the Analytical Development Scientist
- Must hold a Scientific Degree (Chemistry or related subject)
- 1 year experience working with an analytical laboratory.
- Industry experience with HPLC, GC, UV, or NMR, Analytical Development experience desired but not essential
- Intermediate with all Microsoft platforms (Word-Outlook- Excel)
- Good communication skills
Benefits for the Analytical Development Scientist
- Discounts of high street shops
- Free parking
- Experience with a variety of departments, QC, Development R+D
- Social working hours
Please apply now to be considered or contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment.