Analytical Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Yorkshire
Science Solutions are currently recruiting an Analytical Development Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in Yorkshire.
As an Analytical Development Manager you will be required to
- Manage a team of of Analysts, Senior Analysts and Team Leaders; ensuring all staff are effectively engaged, developed and managed in accordance with their job title and role responsibilities
- Ensure GMP and GLP compliance at all times throughout the laboratory and associated documentation
- Be the focal point for technical queries regarding Analytical Development on methods including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS and ICP
To be considered for this Analytical Development Manager you will have
- A strong background in Analytical Method Development (HPLC, GC, LC) within the pharmaceutical industry including a demonstrable awareness of GMP, GLP regulations and ICH guidelines
- Demonstrable Line Management experience, including development of staff, performance reviews and resource management
- Experience working in a customer facing position, writing and delivering project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this Analytical Development Manager position please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more informaiton.