Analytical Development Manager
I am currently working with a pharmaceutical CDMO, based in Cheshire due to internal progression a key role has now become available as the Analytical Development Manager, further information can be found below:
Responsibilities for Analytical Development Manager
- Ensure the relevant regulatory standards are being followed within the analytical development laboratory, EG- GMP or GLP.
- Daily management of the development laboratory, ensuring the laboratory is in a good position for on-going and potential new projects.
- Management of the development departments budget, participating in managers meetings monthly to ensure client satisfaction for projects.
- Assist team members with career development, 1-1s, training programs etc.
- Manage recruitment for the department, management of staff to ensure on-going projects will meet tight client deadlines.
- Ensure New Product introduction and stability studies are carried out in an efficient manor to help the development of manufacturing timelines, whilst making sure that the relevant processes are in place for any deviations or out of spec or out of trend results.
- Manage processes for client projects, ensuring the correct coordination and reporting mechanisms are in place, as you will be responsible for clear communication to steak holders, clients, external third parties and other members of the senior management team.
Requirements for the Analytical Development Manager
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific subject.
- Management experience of staff and projects.
- Experience with management of stakeholders, within a contract development/ manufacturing organisation, both internally and externally.
- Effective communication skills, ability to write technical documents and reports.
- Understanding of different regulatory bodies within the pharmaceutical industry.
To apply for the Analytical Development Manager please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045-