An opportunity for an analyst to move up into an Analytical Development Chemist role in Northern Ireland. As an Analytical Development Chemist, you will be responsible for analysing products and developing methods using HPLC and GC. If you are ready for the next step in your career then apply below to be considered for the Analytical Development Chemist.
Key Responsibilities as an Analytical Development Chemist
- Developing, optimising and validating analytical methods
- Analysis of pharmaceutical products using HPLC and GC
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
Key Requirements as an Analytical Development Chemist
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience in an analytical environment
- Prior experience using HPLC and GC
- Prior line management experience
If you’re from an analytical background looking for a new role then apply below with your CV (in Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.