Science Solutions are currently looking to recruit for an Advanced Researcher for a global leading materials manufacturer in the West Lancashire area! You will be part of a team working in the materials technology team. As an Advanced Researcher you will be responsible for developing new materials and improving existing manufacturing processes. The successful applicant will also be responsible for assisting in current projects and leading various projects in the future.
To be considered for this Advanced Researcher role you must be degree educated in Materials Science, Chemistry or a related field. You must also have previous experience working with a materials or chemistry laboratory environment using various physical and mechanical testing methods.
- Work within the team on the development of new products and materials.
- Perform various tests and measurements within the materials lab.
- Develop new test methods to enhance testing capability.
- General laboratory and quality upkeep including ensuring HSE & Quality standards are maintained.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree educated in Materials Science, Chemistry or a related subject.
- Previous lab experience within chemistry or materials is essential.
- Previous industrial experience within materials testing would be highly desirable.
- Previous industrial experience within glass manufacturing would be highly desirable.